I was hurt at work. When and how should I tell my employer?

If you are hurt at work, then workers’ compensation is typically the exclusive remedy for your on-the-job injuries. In an effort to make sure that you have the best opportunity to get treatment and fair compensation for your injuries, notifying your employer is a very important first step.

read more

Do You Have Gap Insurance?

Gap insurance is an optional coverage which may be offered by your car dealer or by your automobile insurance company. Gap insurance helps protect you when your vehicle becomes a total loss from an accident and the amount you owe is more than the actual value of your...

read more

What is a Power of Attorney?

A Power of Attorney is a legal document that allows you to give power to another person to act or make decisions on your behalf. When you give someone this power, you are giving them the power to act in your name and take actions that legally bind you. You can execute...

read more
Smith & Jones Law: Caring For You And Your Family

Contact Us For A Free Consultation

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.